Equipment needed – Basic DSLR camera body, with 18-55 mm(Kit Lens)
Course Duration : 3 Months
Course Timing : Sat : 2PM-5PM, Sun : 10:30AM-1:30PM
- Orientation – Know your Faculty and peers. Discussion on Digital Camera.
- Knowing Your Camera Possibilities.
- Practical Shoot in the Campus – Usage of Aperture, Shutter Speed, Depth of Field.
- Practical Shoot in the Campus – Metering and White balance.
- Composition -Theory, Examples with Master’s Work.
- Composition – Practical Shoot in Campus with faculty.
- Basics of Natural Lighting – Theory, Understand light by studying the image in detail.
- Basics of Natural Lighting – Practical Shoot in Campus with faculty.
- Critical appreciation of Master’s body of work – 1.
- Critical appreciation of Master’s body of work – 2.
- Two Outdoor Shoot with Faculty – Street and Documentary Photography.
- Selection of Outdoor Shoot images.
- Developing curatorial capacity (The ability to pull out your best images from a shoot).
- Post Production – Photoshop class – 1.
- Post Production – Photoshop class – 2.
- Fill in Flash.
- Portraiture in Available Light.
- Master’s work on Portraiture and Faculty work.
- Demo Portraiture shoot in campus.
- Selection and Editing of Portrait Shoot in available light.
- Portraiture with Single light source in Studio.
- Selection and editing with Faculty.
- Final Portfolio.
24 classes of 3 hour duration.
Course Fee – Rs 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) + GST(18.00%)
For More Details Call Us At : 0124-6510222, +91-9999721770